In the case of notch detection, an additional sensor is mounted
that detects the notch at the bottom of the bottle and thus
positions the bottle with pinpoint accuracy.
The settings are made on the tablet.
Notch detection is required when a label must be positioned
precisely. For bottles, if there is an embossing on the neck or
so that the transparent label is not stuck over the bottle seam.
In this function, the distances and positions of the two labels
to each other can be set exactly via the tablet.
• Mechanical and software option (can be retrofitted at any time)
• Sensor for notch detection
• Distance adjustable via tablet
• Overrun time of the inserted bottle freely selectable via tablet
• Firmware developed in-house (can be adapted at any time)
• T-Wuz 160 or T-Wuz 210 must be present for this function